- About Us
- Contact Us
Usage of any Marvel SEO, Auptimize, or Marvel Advertising, Inc. products and services constitutes customer's acceptance of Marvel Advertising, Inc.’s billing policy. Following is Marvel Advertising, Inc.’s billing policy with which all customers must comply:
· All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Marvel Advertising, Inc. before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscriptions.
· All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. Marvel Advertising, Inc. does not accept international checks.
· Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done by contacting our billing department directly at (800) 380-1736 or by email: email@example.com.
· All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
· All customers choosing to provide payment with a credit/debit card must provide an authorized signature on the appropriate forms.
· Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request through our billing department. Typically, paid invoices are mailed to customers each billing cycle. In the event that you have not received your invoice, please request one with the billing department.
· Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer's specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Marvel Advertising, Inc. will attempt to charge the card on file three times.
· Late Fee: All accounts more than 14 days past due may be assessed a late fee.
· Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 14 days past due will be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
· Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 30 days, it will be cancelled due to non-payment. The account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
· Late Fee: Marvel Advertising, Inc. may assess a $50.00 late fee for accounts 14 days past due. This fee may be assessed every 30 days thereafter that the account remains delinquent until forwarded to our collections department (no longer than 90 days).
· Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Marvel Advertising, Inc. may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
· Returned Checks: Marvel Advertising, Inc. may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
· Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $50.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
· Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their Marvel Advertising, Inc. subscription. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time after their initial contract time has ended and has been paid in full. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their accounts through the end of their current billing period. Marvel Advertising, Inc. will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Marvel Advertising, Inc. accepts payments by credit/debit card, paypal, and corporate checks. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Payment by check is acceptable only for prepayment of three months of subscription services or entire projects. Marvel Advertising, Inc. currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
Cancellations must be done in writing through the billing department. To ensure accuracy of cancellation, cancellations may not be received by any sales representative of Marvel Advertising, Inc. Cancellations can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , by fax to (323) 393-4113, or by mail to: 8560 W. Sunset Blvd., 5th Floor West Hollywood, CA 90069. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with Marvel Advertising, Inc. cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. Marvel Advertising, Inc. will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is submitted in writing and confirmed with the billing department to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of Marvel Advertising, Inc., each customer agrees to provide Marvel Advertising, Inc. 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Marvel Advertising, Inc. must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Marvel Advertising, Inc. receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer's behalf before Marvel Advertising, Inc. has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Marvel Advertising, Inc. has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Marvel Advertising, Inc. retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Marvel Advertising, Inc. will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Marvel Advertising, Inc. will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription and Service fees are nonrefundable once subscriptions or services have commenced or unless otherwise stated in original contract.
If you have any questions about our billing policies, we encourage you to contact us by email: email@example.com.